There are many reasons for you as a doctor to use a wireless heart monitor with your patients. You want to provide the highest level of care to your patients and you want to be able to do so while keeping your patients happy. Keeping your patient wired to a hospital bed is not the best way to provide a high level of care or keep your patients happy. The solution is to provide them with a heart monitor that provides you with up-to-the-minute data and allows them the freedom of movement in the comfort of their own home.
1. It’s wireless. Patients will love the wireless heart monitor simply because it is wireless. There are other monitors available for home use, but they include a variety of wires – and this makes it difficult for patients to be comfortable. All it takes is one wrong movement and a patient may unplug their monitor, sending the wrong data to you. When it is wireless, you can be assured these kinds of problems don’t arise – ensuring you get the best data possible.
2. Data is always being transmitted. With the wireless heart monitor, each and every event will be transmitted to you. You can be kept up-to-date with all of the different events that occur with your patients. If there is an arrhythmia, an increase in pulse, or anything else, you will be given notice – allowing you to take the necessary action.
3. Patients will be more comfortable. Patients will always want to be more comfortable and they will appreciate doctors more who try to make this happen. If you are sending your patients home with the cardiac monitor consisting of many wires, they are not going to be happy and they are not likely to refer you to friends and family members who are in need of a cardiologist. The solution is to use a wireless heart monitor.
4. No hospital stays are required. Everyone is looking for affordable health care – especially your patients. Each and every night your patient has to stay overnight, they are spending more money. Even if they have health insurance, they likely have to spend more money in co-pays because of the overnight stays. When you send them home with a wireless heart monitor, it will drastically reduce what they spend in healthcare because of not having to pay the hospital to spend the night.
5. It’s an affordable solution. Whether you work for a hospital, a doctor’s office, or you have your own practice, it can be extremely expensive to maintain the large cardiac monitors. If you purchase several small wireless heart monitors, it will be more affordable for your practice. This ensures that you have the necessary technology to provide high level of care to your patients without going broke in the process.
It all comes down to providing a high level of health. Your patients expect the most – and you want to deliver on these expectations – which means a wireless heart monitor should be used whenever possible.